Body Image Healing Group
Struggling with negative thoughts about your body is exhausting.
- Do you look in the mirror and hate what you see?
- Are you sick and tired of spending so much time thinking about your body?
- Do you wish you had more support around this?
- Hanna Kuyper previously served as a Board Member of Body Revolution, a non profit dedicated to raising funds and advocating for those with eating disorders.
- In 2015, Hanna opened iamwell, a community dedicated to helping women create a healthy relationship with food and their bodies Additionally, she created and ran women's groups that focused on body image, self compassion and intuitive eating.
- Hanna has a Master's Degree in Counseling Psychology with an emphasis in eating disorders and body image.
- Hanna is also a Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor.
- Hanna is personally recovered from an eating disorder and this inspires her passion to help others to find the same freedom that she did.
- 6-week virtual coaching group, open to people worldwide via Zoom (video platform)!
- The dates: Spring 2020 - details TBA
- Time: 12pm Eastern Time
- Open to individuals age 18 and up.
- Open to people of all bodies, this is a HAES informed group.
- $75 billed weekly for 6 weeks
- Includes weekly homework & worksheets.
- Each session participants will have time to process, reflect, and learn new tools and coping skills.
*We offer a free 15 minute video consultation with Hanna to see if you'd be a good fit for the group.
*Spots are limited!