Helping Clients To Challenge Their 'Fear Foods' in Eating Disorder Recovery
Do you want to learn how to help clients to challenge their 'fear foods?'
- Are you a therapist, dietitian, or helping professional, who'd like to enhance your skills in doing meal/snack exposures in sessions with clients?
- Jennifer Rollin, MSW, LCSW-C is an eating disorder & body image therapist and founder of The Eating Disorder Center in Rockville, Maryland.
- She writes and speaks about eating disorders and body image issues on Fox News, PBS, The Huffington Post, Psychology Today, National Eating Disorder Association Conferences, and Therapy Centers.
- This training will help you gain knowledge and skills to enhance your work with clients struggling with eating disorders, especially when it comes to challenging 'fear foods,' and tips for effectively doing meal/snack exposures in session.
- For $105 you will receive a copy of the 27 minute video training, a worksheet on facing fear foods, a worksheet on exploring values, a copy of my "All Foods Fit Collection," and a certificate of course completion.
- Once your payment has been processed, we'll email the training within 1 business day.
- You can purchase the training by clicking the "Buy Now" link below.