Body Image Group
Struggling with negative thoughts about your body is exhausting.
- Do you look in the mirror and hate what you see?
- Are you sick and tired of spending so much time thinking about your body?
- Do you wish you had more support around this?
- Javoni Cobb has a Master's Degree in Mental Health Counseling, with a focus on eating disorders and body image.
- Javoni has extensive experience providing coaching for body image, in addition to providing therapeutic support, meal and snack support, individualized counseling, and group counseling for eating disorder recovery.
- 5-week virtual coaching group, worldwide via Zoom (video platform)!
- Ages 18+
- Open to people of all bodies, this is a HAES informed group.
- The Dates: June 9th through July 7th, 2021
- Time: from 5:00 pm - 6:30pm ET (New York time zone) on Wednesdays
- $75 (USD) billed weekly for 5 weeks (commitment required for all 5 weeks)
- Each session participants will have time to process, reflect, and learn new tools and coping skills.
- Registration deadline: TBD
*Spots are limited!