Are you ready to find freedom?
Life-Changing Help for Eating Disorders and Body-Image Issues
Why Choose Eating Disorder Recovery Coaching?
- Are you working with a therapist, but feel that you would benefit from some extra support?
- Are you sick and tired of obsessing about food and your body?
- Do you struggle with restricting, binging, purging, or over-exercising?
- Are you trying to practice intuitive eating and in need of guidance?
- Are your negative thoughts about your body keeping you from enjoying life?
- Do you hate what you see when you look in the mirror?
Our Eating Disorder Recovery Coaches Can Help
- Through weekly 50 minute eating disorder recovery coaching sessions (via Zoom, a video platform), we will work together to set goals, push through limiting beliefs, and discover self-compassion, body positivity, and food freedom.
- You can live a life that is free from constant food obsession, body-shame, and self-hatred.
- We offer a free 15 minute consultation to see if we would be a good fit.
**We are taking on a limited number of new eating disorder recovery coaching clients. If spots are full, we are happy to refer you to another clinician or put you on a wait-list.
*Please note: Coaching is different from therapy and is not a substitute for clinical treatment. However, it can be a great addition to therapy or a next step in your healing journey. If you are actively struggling with an eating disorder, we require that you are also meeting with a therapist. We may also require a physicians note. If you are working with a treatment team, we are happy to collaborate with them.
We provide eating disorder recovery coaching via video to folks worldwide. Eating disorder recovery coaching serving clients in all states including, Maryland, Virginia, New York, California, Washington D.C., Texas, Florida, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, New Jersey and Michigan.