Are you ready to find freedom?
Life-Changing Help for Eating Disorders and Body-Image Issues
Why Choose Coaching?
- Are you working with a therapist, but feel that you would benefit from some extra support?
- Are you sick and tired of obsessing about food and your body?
- Do you struggle with restricting, binging, purging, or over-exercising?
- Are you trying to practice intuitive eating and in need of guidance?
- Are your negative thoughts about your body keeping you from enjoying life?
- Do you hate what you see when you look in the mirror?
We Can Help
- Through weekly 50 minute coaching sessions (via Zoom, a video platform), we will work together to set goals, push through limiting beliefs, and discover self-compassion, body positivity, and food freedom.
- Our coaches are available via email/messaging to offer support and strategies between coaching sessions.
- You can live a life that is free from constant food obsession, body-shame, and self-hatred.
- We offer a free 15 minute video consultation to see if we would be a good fit.
**We are taking on a limited number of new coaching clients. If spots are full, we are happy to refer you to another clinician or put you on a wait-list.
*Please note: Coaching is different from therapy and is not a substitute for clinical treatment. However, it can be a great addition to therapy or a next step in your healing journey. If you are actively struggling with an eating disorder, we require that you are also meeting with a therapist. We may also require a physicians note. If you are working with a treatment team, we are happy to collaborate with them.