For Individuals in Recovery:
Eating Disorder Recovery Road Map
Are you exhausted from constant thoughts about food and your body?
I can help.
- Do you struggle with restricting, binging, purging, or over-exercising?
- Are your negative thoughts about your body keeping you from enjoying life?
- Do you wish you had more direction or guidance in your recovery?
I can help.
- I created "The Eating Disorder Recovery Road Map" to help you to put in a plan in place for your recovery, set goals, gain insight, and complete assignments that I give to my clients.
- I'm an eating disorder & body image therapist and founder of The Eating Disorder Center in Rockville, Maryland. I'm thankful to have helped many people to recover from eating disorders.
- I write and speak about eating disorders and body image issues on Fox News, The Huffington Post, Psychology Today, National Eating Disorder Conferences, and Therapy Centers.
- For $105 you will receive a digital copy of the 15 page workbook called "The Eating Disorder Recovery Road Map," a 30 minute audio guided recording where I walk you through each exercise, two handouts, 10 inspiration cards, and an additional list of my favorite resources.
- You can purchase the training by clicking the "Buy Now" link below.