Do you want to enhance your skills in helping clients struggling with compulsive exercise?
- Are you a therapist, dietitian, or helping professional, who'd like to enhance your skills in helping clients struggling with compulsive exercise?
- Jennifer Rollin, MSW, LCSW-C is an eating disorder & body image therapist and founder of The Eating Disorder Center in Rockville, Maryland.
- She writes and speaks about eating disorders and body image issues on television including: Fox, ABC, NBC, & PBS, The Huffington Post, Psychology Today, National Eating Disorder Association Conferences, and Therapy Centers.
- This course will help you gain tools & skills to enhance your work with clients struggling with compulsive exercise.
- It includes some of my tops tips, tools, and homework assignments that you can use with clients.
- It also includes a clinical case study and some personal details of my own recovery from compulsive exercise.
- For $135 you will receive a copy of the 1 hour and 13 minute training, 2 worksheets, 1 handout, a resource list, and a certificate of course completion.
- We'll email your training within 1 business day.
- You can purchase the training by clicking the "Buy Now" link below.