Rewriting Your Body Image Story
Are you sick and tired of struggling with negative body image?
Our Training Can Help
- Do you look in the mirror and hate what you see?
- Are your negative thoughts about your body getting in the way of your life?
- Struggling with body image issues is exhausting.
- Jennifer Rollin, MSW, LCSW-C, is an eating disorder & body image therapist and founder of The Eating Disorder Center in Rockville, Maryland.
- Colleen Reichmann, Psy.d. is a psychologist specializing in helping individuals struggling with eating disorders & body image issues and founder of Wildflower Therapy in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Both Jennifer and Colleen were named among the top eating disorder therapists in the country by Balance Eating Disorder Treatment Center. They write and speak about eating disorders on television (ABC, NBC, PBS, Fox), at national eating disorder conferences, and for a variety of publications.
- "I just completed your and Colleen's training, it was soo good!!! I love how you presented the concepts, and I thought it was the perfect balance of personalizing/de-shaming it from sharing your own experiences so well, and giving such practical exercises and in such a compassionate way. Seriously so good and really helpful!"
- "This training was truly eye-opening not only as a person in recovery from an eating disorder, but as a future clinician. It allowed me to not feel so alone in a world that tends to stigmatize mental illnesses. Especially going into the mental health professional, I no longer feel ashamed that this is a part of my body image narrative. This has given me awareness and insight of my body and has made me feel grateful for the journey I have gone through that led me to where I am today. Thank you Jennifer and Colleen for being such positive role models in my recovery and as a future therapist."
- "I deeply admire the work that Colleen and Jennifer offer in the field of eating disorder recovery. This workshop helped me to identify concrete steps for strengthening positive body image."
Our Training Can Help
- This on-demand training shares with you the strategies, concepts, and assignments, that we use with clients and blends in our own personal recovery stories (including aspects we haven't shared before publicly).
- Topics include: changing the stories that we tell ourselves around our body image, how to begin to challenge and rewrite new stories, our personal body image journeys, concepts that we use with clients who are struggling with their body image, and three exercises for participants to complete.
- This training is geared towards those looking to heal from body image issues, however it would also be helpful for clinicians who are looking to enhance their skills.
- For $205 (flash sale 2/20-it's 50% off, so $105) you will receive the 47 minute webinar, a complied list of our top social media recommendations, and two worksheets.
- To purchase, click the 'Buy Now' link below.