Training For Professionals:
Clinical Approaches To Treating Body Image Issues
Do you want to learn how to help clients struggling with body image issues?
- Are you a therapist, dietitian, or helping professional, who'd like to learn how to help people struggling with body image issues?
- Do you wish you had a better understanding of how to help, when clients say negative things about their bodies?
- Jennifer Rollin is an eating disorder & body image therapist and founder of The Eating Disorder Center in Rockville, Maryland.
- She writes and speaks about eating disorders and body image issues on Fox News, The Huffington Post, Psychology Today, National Eating Disorder Conferences, and Therapy Centers.
- This training will help you to learn how to work effectively with clients struggling with body image issues, and provides my top tools and strategies.
- For $135 you receive a copy of the 53 minute webinar, a worksheet that you can use with clients, and a handout that you can provide to clients.
- Please note that this training is for informational and educational purposes and is not clinical supervision, therapy, clinical treatment, or medical advice.
- Training will be sent out by the next business day. All sales final.